Precision-ground, tool-steel jaw cuts through soft, medium and hard materials. Torque-enhancing toggle joint increases hand pressure by a factor of up to 80X (50lbs of hand pressure becomes 4000lbs of cutting torque). Screw-style adjustability and lock-tight jaw plate ensure accurate, slop-free cutter alignment. Comfortable contoured-rubber end caps allow you to get a good grip.
- General plant maintenance tool
- Drop forged, precision ground, alloy tool steel jaws with center-cut blades
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 455/Rockwell C-48
- Lock plate keeps jaws from loosening
- Toggle joints turn 50 lbs. Hand pressure to 4000 lbs. Cutting pressure
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Steel handles with rubber grips